Monday, October 8, 2007

happy thanksgiving!

howdyall.

hope everybody enjoyed their long weekend and stuffed themselves silly. the new fall season is rising into full affect with the new chill, and midterms are on peoples minds. i'd just like to take this time to count my blessings, 5 in particular...


thank god for:
1. old jimbo, %90 of what i do is only possible because he allows me and trusts me.

2. janice.... in vancouver. %90 of what i do is only possible because she's not here to stop me. thank god she loves it there.

3. jack the accent. at first i kinda resented you for forcing me to give up my millyfalco, but you are the symbol of my independance.

4. montreal. i love it that your dirty, smelly, and full of attitude. fuck yea!

5. work, %90 of what i do is only possible because of your appreciated funding.



amen!

No comments: