Saturday, February 23, 2008

4-2

had a busy day. had its good, had its lows, had a police officer.


woke up way early for a saturday morning, to get to a real early ball game at 11am. beautiful day. warm and sunny. groggy as bumm. made my way there, and the gym' lot was filled, got out and made my way across the street to the strip mall parkin lot. as i did, i entered the lot from the opposite side of the street (ref. to exhibit a), somewhat excited and in a rush to park already. chiggs noticed me coming out of the gym lot and figured it was full and followed me.


exhibit a.


only once i started turnin did i see the one way sign, but i brushed it off thinkin nothing of it, until i saw the cop car waiting for me. FUHG!!! the police officer stepped out quick and waved me to the side. i cursed myself, but chuckled afterwards as the cop waved in chiggs too! hehehe. classic. me n chiggs always have the dumbest car adventures. i called his cell, both of us laughing. chiggs tried sweet talkin the cop, and i saw through my mirrors the cop all cheery and laughing. i was hopeful, thinkin my clean record would get me a warning, but my sweet talk sucked ass. actually, it was more like sweet nodding. bah! took him a good 20 minutes to write us up, making us late for our game. the ticket set each of us back $151! (its ok, im rich)

even funnier was once we parked, we were about to jaywalk across the street to the gym, the frign cop car left the lot and was coming towards us. i fuggn panicked and turned back and put my hood up to hide. chiggs followed and cursed me for being scared. i wasn't takin no chances.

we showed up to the game which already started, laughing, peeved, and in no mood to play. but we did tho. under the impression that the opposing team was undefeated, was a lil nervous, but everybody played extra hard. straight to it, we killed em. by halftime, we were all wondering what all the hoopla was about. by halftime, we were up 14. and maintained that til the end. it was our biggest win. speakin of which, they were pretty stacked too. matched up well against our own big men. anyhoot, we won. i was 0-2 in the field, in 15 minutes playing, and yea. 4-2. think we're first now.

to celebrate, and to forget that ticket, me n chiggs decided to buffet it up! but even then, we were too late to catch the lunch service at oriental palace. checked pizza hut for their buffet, too late as well. so we settled on the classic, GOLDEN BOWL. and between the two of us, ordered 4 plates! LOL we laughed as it took a waitress and a waiter to make two trips to serve us. and went to town. we cashed in 3.5/4 plates. it was in all honesty, the most satisfying and filling and delicious golden bowl experience i've ever had. so proud. so full. so.... sleepy.

that is all. as one of my favorite bands (RATM) once covered, "fuck the police!"


p.s. i love robyn. too cute.





dee-shes!

No comments: