Sunday, August 24, 2008

so begins



pretty patterns.



... my 3 year quest in becoming a laboratory chemist. tomorrow is my first day of classes at dawson in the analytical chemistry program. don't get me wrong, im still working towards my dream of exhibiting paintings in tokyo, this is just a step in my grand scheme. three big reasons as to why im doing this...

1) get that job security. data entry at symcor won't cut it. it's more than enough as a student and to practice art, but way too tight for a living. i deserve better.

2) im smart. and i can be when i apply myself. i can do this. im better than my own expectations. i need this challenge. im tired and lazy of coasting. i have a lot to prove and realized there is no other obstacle than my own self.

3)


bill frign nye.


anyhow, this blog will soon have its first year anniversary and will then be including my trials and tribulations and all that other jazz of me versus chemistry. pray for me!


art, beer, lazy, and acids.

No comments: