Thursday, October 23, 2008

I <3 Reese



k, natalie portman is my ultimate number one celebrity GF. sarah palin? number 7? i dunno. but my number two (and at times, number one) is reese witherspoon. i honestly don't think i have dreamt naughtily about natalie portman. but reese i've dreamt of plenty. awhile back when i first heard she was divorcing ryan philippe, i was so convinced that me writing her a down-to-earth type of love letter, would actually earn me a coffee date (all i need to make any lady fall in <3 with me). i kid you not. i couldn't sleep that night. and when she settled on jake gyllenhaal, who i thought was super indie cool cause it's mothereffin donnie darko, i crapped myself and still pray for the day he finally comes out of the closet. anyhoot, i love reese witherspoon and she has a xmas movie coming out with vince vaugh. excited? damn straight.

No comments: