Sunday, March 1, 2009

my dynasty, my habs

so... i've been dabblin in video games amidst my studies. can't help it. real leisure tho. im midseason in nba 2k9, haven't gone online cause i suck ass. my Clippers are below .500 hehehe and my baron davis is 4th in the league with 24.3ppg. but nba 2k9 is too hard.

still tops of my rotation and my quick fix for gamin, was and still is nhl 09. got a season going (superstar level) after swearing off online matches (damn glitchers!). was tough early on, but my habs so far are 40-11-0-3, tops of the east and hells yea i runs up the score. wins came easier after i've made some bob gainey moves...

especially this one...


damn straight! i traded kovalev for mtl's own vinny lecavalier. had to give up sergei kostitsyn too. funny note: sergei eventually became captain of tampa bay and kovalev got set back to 3rd line. other trades i've made are based on gettin back good ex-hab players. lecavalier was the only make-a-wish foundation trade...

i traded: robert lang (RIP), steve begin, sergei kostitsyn, francis bouillon, kyle chipchura, mathieu dandenault, a 1st round draft pick, alexei kovalev, and max pacioretty.

all for: sheldon souray, mark streit, mathieu schneider, doug janik (keepin it real) and vincent lecavalier.

and vinny is killing it with 42 goals so far. he wings it with my 2nd line, my 'Flying Frenchmen Line' of Lapierre, Lecavalier and Latendresse. but top line is my baby, Saku Koivu, Chris Higgins and hoyea, Tomas Plekanec! and Tomas is carving teams up with 39 goals so far. *sigh...

video games x hockey = dangerous...
i'm such a loser. bah!

No comments: