Thursday, October 18, 2007

new toy




finally got myself my digital slr camera, a Canon Rebel XT/350D, over the weekend. my original plan was to cop one at futureshop but found this one fully equiped plus extras, for half the price on...


craigslist!

gotta love craigslist. i've done some experimenting, but haven't had the time to really familiarize myself with all the features.



















honestly, and i hate to admit it, this camera really doesnt require much skill. its like a digital camera with a romantic filter. even with my limited knowledge on manual cameras, simple putting the right settings will easily get photographic quality images. well as long as it does the job.

hopefully this weekend i'll have time to photograph some of my work.



dreeeeamy.

2 comments:

kimmy said...

I'm on a hunt for a polaroid camera. Do they still make those? so unconventional, but you know me. I also don't have a scanner, how 1998. Do people still use scanners?

kay-el said...

sexy!